Privacy issues are very important to us, given the current regulatory and technical environment and we are committed to protecting your privacy.
Use of Personal Data
- We will collect information and use it for the following purposes:
- When opening an Account and placing an order with us we need to know your name, e-mail address, delivery address, credit or debit card number and the card's expiry date. We use this information in order to process and run your Account, for credit purposes, marketing, market research and analysis and to notify you of the status of the order.
- We also ask you for your telephone number which enables us to contact you urgently in the event of there being a problem or query with your order or Account.
- We may disclose your information to other parties for the purposes of processing and fulfilling your order.
- We may also use the information that we collect from you to notify you from time to time about functionality changes to our website, the service that we provide and details of special or promotional offers.
Protection of Personal Data
We have taken every possible precaution to create a secure environment to protect the personal information supplied by you to us when making an order or opening an Account. When an order is placed or Account opened we offer the use of a secure service. Essentially, we have adopted the industry standard encryption methods in that the secure service software (SSL) encrypts all information input before it is sent to us. In order to comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 and for maximum peace of mind we can advise that we have implemented strict security procedures in relation to the storage and disclosure of information which you have given to us for the purpose of preventing unauthorised access. For security reasons and to protect your right to privacy we may occasionally request proof of identity from you before disclosing any sensitive information to you or accepting any order from you.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information (data) to others. We may provide statistics or analytical records about our customers, sales, and traffic patterns to reputable third party vendors but this information will not include any personally identifying information on you.
We employ third parties and individuals to perform certain functions on our behalf. Examples of these might be a courier delivering your goods to you, analysis of data, and provision of a customer services department. Please rest assured that those companies and individuals who have access to any such personal information are not permitted to use this information for any other purposes and they are required to process any such data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Access to Information
Consent and Data Protection
By using our services, you irrevocably consent to authorising us to collate, collect and use this information.
Our Content Management System (Joomla) uses a cookie to maintain your computer's session to its server. The information is not shared or sold to third party organisations for any purpose, it is an IP address and does not contain personal information.